Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rabid enough to outsource.

I am so rabid [[note: that's my word for being: randy, horny, aroused, turned on etc.]] that I've taken to replacing the sex I'm not having with naughty books. Not like romantic novels, or just erotic literature, but actual literal works. "Diary of a Sex Fiend" has comforted me on the fact that I'm not the only woman who seems to be "gagging for a shag" as Abby Lee puts it. "Confessions of a Working Girl" had me actually considering a job in a brothel. "Nights in Black Lace" helped me decide I want a man who can make me feel dirty and girlish at the same time.

I haven't gotten any body touching or even a hot and heavy make out session since Chep in AUGUST. That may not seem like that long of a period to some people, but to me I'm at the end of my tether wishing for a bit of slack. I'm going off the wall so much I'm running the risk of desensitizing. Vibrators and the like are fine and dandy-- to supplement REAL SEX-- but on their own they're not fulfilling my needs.

It's starting to affect my emotions, this sexual drought I find myself in. I'm short tempered and at times a raging bitch. For example, some guy said I'm a bit forward about sex and any other time I would've laughed it off or talked about it. But oh no, not today. I tore him a new one about how it's my body and I can do what I want. Poor thing didn't know what was coming. But it's true! It's my pussy, I'll do what I want. I'm a big girl now, I know what I want, like and need.

Ugh, for my sanity and for the sake of everyone around me, let's hope I get some soon.

No comments: