Thursday, October 23, 2008

Reader's Digest version of my week.

Chep texted me the other day, and thank God, no nostalgic longing or romance swept over me. Just annoyance because he didn't spell anything right. He's trying to keep me interested, I recognize this tactic, the occasional lure to make a girl think you're thinking of her, and miss her. I've used it-- on him. haha and he thinks I'm not going to realize he's using one of my tricks? Silly boy, that's why you were cut to begin with. He's still doing nothing with his life, so what would redeem him to be back on my list?

I'm still on the lookout for some body touching sadly, and my search is turning up blank. My dreams are getting more and more explicit and more and more detailed. It's going to be my undoing. I've started gaugeing every guy I see, and it gets kind of annoying when I'm doing it to guys who are like family.

I'll end this short post with this question, "Why is it when a girl's looking for chivalry, it's nowhere to be found. But when she's looking for debauchery, all the bad boys are reformed?"

No comments: