Sunday, September 21, 2008

my love life, or lack thereof, to this point.

As a lets-get-to-know-one-another beginning blog, I thought I'd give you a brief this-is-whats-been-happening and my stance of romance, dating and relationshits.

I got my body touched by an old friend in California, but that was short lived, and even shorter still mourned for. We'll call him "Chep" haha, because we may reference to him on occasion.

My exboyfriend, apparently, has been referencing me as a name tag for himself. Confused? Here's how he apparently introduced himself to my friend:
Him: have we met before?
Her: uh, I think so maybe?
Him: oh yeah, we have. I'm therese's ex-boyfriend.
Her:......oh.

Wow, how charming, right? Ugh, we'll reference him as BS for the endearing petname he had when we were dating, Baby Sass, and the name he got after we broke up, BullShitter.

One thing I hate about relationshits is the total loss of self most girls go through. "He's my other half" or "he completes me" makes me sick. You were a WHOLE person your ENTIRE life before him, and now you're a part? That's just sad. Another thing I hate is the sense of possesion some guys get. "That's MY girl" isn't endearing when you're limiting her life to you and only you. I had a life before you and best believe its gonna continue during and after you.

I think dating is useful, you shouldn't marry or tie your life to someone if you're not compatible, "test driving" is important. But God forbid you think you're the only one. No papers, no promises. Unless we're married, we decide to be exclusive or you're Gaspard Ulliel, don't try to tell me what I can and can't do. I've got the pussy I make the rules. Don't like it? Take your nonsense elsewhere.

Now, some people aren't going to like that previous paragraph. Well too bad. Double standards are just ignorance forcing society's hand. And I'm gonna be the first to say--write--its bullshit. If I wanna date a few guys at once, I will. If I'm after you just to fuck, then I will. Don't trip, I can love em and leave em just like a guy-- only difference is people will say I'm a whore. I'm done with that nonsense. Words are only words. The only person who can judge me is God.

No comments: