Thursday, January 1, 2009

I had a hunch.

I freaking knew that the second I took the option of sex off the table that guys would come flocking up, but darn. haha but its a new year, and to bring in the new year we'll do a sexual inventory of the past year; cleansing the pallate we'll call it:

We start the year of 2008 with BS, the sex was routine, and the relationshit ran cold. I waved goodbye and never looked back.

I'm in a sexual drought until summer rolls around and Chep reappears on the scene. The chemistry was there, and our first kiss was the product of several years of repressed sexual attraction. When we had sex it was fire and ice....MMMM fantastic. But sadly we only had one passionate night, and our friendship is still on the friendly terms it always has been.

The drought continues until daVinci code and the breaking in of him. But like Chep, he's a one hit wonder, and goes down in history as the second most gorgeous penis I've ever seen. Oh what I'd have done for a round two....or twelve.

Not much sex to report in 2008, and even fewer relationshits, so we're going into 2009 ready to have fun and see what happens. Here's hoping I get my body touched more in 09 though.

No comments: