Friday, October 23, 2009

My best interests?

Some of my friends have taken it upon themselves to decide that I need a date. A guy in our class told one of them he thought I was hot, and wouldn't mind touching my body-- next thing I know I'm being told that I'm going to hook up with him. I understand their point of view: I haven't been on a date in a g e s, and he's a decent guy as opposed to the doucher mcfierce gamut I've been running.

But The Spark isn't there. He's funny, sure. He's cute, sure. He's tall, sure. But that's where it ends. And though I may be a she-wolf I need more than a "good on paper" kind of guy if I'm on the line. I'll give him a chance, if for nothing else, to break the monotony that is my stagnant romantic life.

Halloween is right around the corner, and I'm unbelievably excited. I may have body touching on the menu, it's not set in stone. BUT one thing is, and I'm going to have a B L A S T.

I'll deal with all this later.

No comments: