Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Uh-Oh.

Well, it looks like I have cracked the daVinci code, the guy who's body I just touched, we'll call him daVinci code, may have been a virgin. "/oopps. no one told me this-- ok that's a lie. When I first spotted him, I had some friends ask around to fin out his deal. Here's what they returned with: he's got a girlfriend, he's a virgin and there's no chance with him. Hahaha well they underestimated me. I got him, and now realize he was a virgin. haha I'm so going to hell for this.

Now I've opened the floodgates, got my body touched just the once, and I want more. NOW. ugh, too bad the virgin is probably battling his demons of having sex, of cheating on his girlfriend and his girlfriend not being his first time. I've taken the guesswork, the footwork and the work work out of sex with me for him, and he can't be bothered to text back to give me a reply. According to some people I'm sexually intimidating, so he might just be scared. wtf? I know what I want and I know how I want it, how is that "intimidating"? A guy is experienced, he tells a girl what to do, she does it. A girl know what she wants, tells a guy how to do it and she's a whore and "intimidating"? BULLSHIT.

I'm too rabid and tired to keep writing about this without getting upset haha. Now I'll end with this question, why is it men go on and on about how they need to find a girl just to have sex with and nothing more, but when that girl appears they can't be bothered to get their shit together?

No comments: