Friday, September 11, 2009

Call me a "Coward".

This crush I had/have brewing for the SchoolBoy [mentioned briefly in the previous post], caused me to act irrationally. To attempt to circumvent this growing affection, I slept with another guy. Yeah, not my sanest moment, but a woman in desperation will do what she's got to do!

I'm not the relationshit type, I played in the Little League of Dating but I don't feel the need to go Pro. As selfish as it may sound, I like being single because the pressure is less, and I can cater to myself, like it should be.

I've always hated when girls go from relationshit to relationshittier in the blink of an eye, or when they sa shit like "I've found my Better Half <333". It makes me sick. So to avoid that scene completely I've sabotaged my abstinence so I'll focus on that instead of how endearing SchoolBoy may be.

For those interested in what happened at the party, hit up A.C., and get all caught up.

No comments: