Monday, February 2, 2009

Well, what's your problem?

So Hands McCoy and I have obviously been body touching, and I figured I wasn't the only girl who's been in that bed. My suspicions were confirmed when I was over at his apartment Saturday, but much to my delight, I didn't care. So today I was thinking, "Hey I don't want to inadvertently cock block him, so I should suggest we make a system!"

I suggested it to him, and he said "ok" and then never texted me back about it. Is he butt hurt? I mean, we're not exclusive and I'm trying to assist our non exclusivity by setting up a system designed to help each other succeed. WHAT BEEF DOES HE HAVE WITH THAT?! No papers, no promises!! We're not dating and I'm not looking to date a n y o n e, least of all a guy who's wooed half the free world.

Stupid boys. He's either upset that I'm considering other guys besides him, upset that I called him out (when I wasn't, I was stating fact), or he wanted to think he was a pimp and I was just a silly girl who didn't know any better. Silly boy, you can't play me, I have the pussy I make the rules. Someone just didn't let you know, I'm the Alpha boss bitch in this working relationshit, and you're the boy who's lucky enough to get a taste.

No comments: